TODAY's Activities

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer is finally here!


Summer has finally arrived!  The hay has been cut, the lawns are green, the garden-well not so good as previous years but there will still be an abundance of corn, cucumbers, lots of dill already and various other organic vegetables ready! Our little farm is enjoying, or at least trying to enjoy, the beauty of our wildlife who have decided that they really enjoy my fruit crops, flowers and my vegetables!  I guess it is really good that I have always planted enough for ourselves and the deer!  They are so very elegant to watch though they destroy all my plantings!! And summer also brings new life from the late spring.  Here is our latest addition to the farm where the deer and the antelope and the puppies play!

No comments:

Post a Comment